Located in a peaceful natural setting, this resort is the ideal destination for families looking for outdoor excitement. There is plenty to do at Horseshoe Point Resort & Country Club, with its impressive array of recreational activities and sports facilities set amidst parkland, woods, and lakes. The most notable activity is horse riding, as Horseshoe Point Resort & Country Club is known for its quality horses and riding facilities. Other activities range from mountain biking and soccer to paintballing and water ballooning. All levels of fitness and skill are welcome. After a long adventurous day, guests can relax at the Aliva Spa and dine at the resort’s excellent restaurants and bars. The Mediterranean-style guestrooms at Horseshoe Point Resort & Country Club offer a cozy atmosphere with luxury amenities.Resort Website
The rooms at HSP are a very reasonable 1033bhat when booked through Agoda. So please ask people to book early to avoid disappointment. www.agoda.com/horseshoe-point-resort-country-club/hotel/pattaya-th.html
Order your coupons before Tuesday February 20 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dinner is THB 350 and THB 175 for kids under 12.
Vegetarian menu are also available.
Check back later for booking instructions.
Jack 'Tiny Weiner' D and Kim M
The trails have all been set. The Saturday ride is approx. 32-44 kms (depending on easy options and FRB sections ) through country farm trails, and some pretty decent single track toward the end of the ride. The water stop is at 25 kms with an easy 8 km option back to HSP from there, or the fun route back which is about 17 kms.The Sunday family fun ride is 20kms with most of it being nice flowing single track,(approx 13 kms) and country farm trails making up the rest. Previous Pineapple Classics, had lots of SAND !! WE TOOK ALL THE SAND AWAY, AT GREAT EXPENSE !! We have a total of 200-300m of sand over both days. So if sand puts you off coming to a hash, don't let it stop you coming to this Pineapple Classic hash.
1. Use Motorway route 7 from Bangkok heading Chonburi/ Pattaya.
2. Reaching a T Junction (left to Rayong, right to Pattaya). Turn left towards Rayong on Route 36
3. U turn in front of Petronus Gas Station (right hand). The U Turn is after passing through a fly over bridge.
4. Turn left - road No. 3240 to “Na Klua” direction, follow the road until T junction with Maprachan Reservoir
in front of you.
5. Turn left to drive around the lake with water on your right. Observe Horseshoe Point signs. Drive around 7km.
6. Turn right in front of Mapprachan Country Club and drive 300 m passing a temple and then turn left into
Pornprapha 34 rd. at the big Horseshoe Point sign in front of a local convenient store.
7. Drive 3 Km : follow Horseshoe Point’s orange signs. Turn left to enter Horseshoe Point private road
1. Follow the Sukhumvit Rd. from Bangkok and pass Na Klua , North Pattaya junction.
2. Turn left into Soi Pornprapanimit, which is known as Soi Siam Country Club (just after SB Furniture store before
the ‘Pattaya Klang’ junction)
3. Follow the road for about 9km. Maprachan Reservoir will be on your right. Observe Horseshoe Point’s orange signs.
4. Turn right at Horseshoe Point big sign in front of a local convenient store into Soi Pornprapanimit 34.
5. Drive 3 Km : follow Horseshoe Point’s orange signs. Turn left to enter Horseshoe Point private road
Telephone: +66 38 253 500
Google Maps directions may deviate from the Hares misdirections due to traffic, construction areas, ...